Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Between the blurred lines

Right.

Now that I have my own humble blog I'm stuck about what to write about eventhough I know I want to write about something but I don't know what to write about.

Confused? You're not alone.

'Nways, hubby's been showing off his blog to me for a couple of days now and I can't say I blame him. It's pretty cool to have your own blog (might help if you have something to say though) and show it to your friends. He's been talking about his little fishies (Nemo and Marley and the gang) and our lil tot, Taufiq.

Our Taufiq's getting pretty big now and certainly rather heavy. He's 3++ months old and has the loudest bawl in all of Tawau (even our jiran from the other side of our taman can hear him, huhu). He weighs about 6 kilos or so, and still gaining. People think he's a mat salleh celup 'cause he's fair and has the longest, fairest, silkiest hair imaginable. Though now his abah baru je potong rambut dia sebab everyone often mistaken him for a girl. Sob... Sob... Karsian anak mak...

One thing I'd say about my Taufiq that is he loves to berlagak budak kecik nak jadi besar. Baring-baring tak main ar... Sekarang duduk nak macam big boss. He was not even 2 months old when he 'demanded' us to hold him like he's sitting by himself. Huhu...
Not so long ago he's been wailing/yelling/bawling/etc. to his mak abah to carry him depan-depan konon-konon macam dia nak berjalanlah. The only trouble is his abah goes to work everyday and only comes back home around 5pm. Which leaves his poor old mum to lug him around the house when he wants a 'walk'. (Imagine carrying a 5kg bag of rice plus another two 500g for the whole day, 7 days a week. Now that's heavy).
And recently he's been trying (with much crying and determination) to mengiring and get up by himself. And of course, with not much success. He usually ends up crying with frustration, poor kid.
Oops. It's nearly 1am and I'm dead tired. Maybe next time I'll post a recipe or two I tried from the Internet. Till next time. Adios!


No comments: