Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Resepi Rich Chocolate Pudding

Hahaha..

What? You think I don't have anymore recipes up my sleeves to reveal?
Think again, my dear readers.

This one's pretty simple to make but really deliciousss. I got it from http://www.myresipi.com/ (where else?) and it's from junjs11@myresipi.com. A simple treat to serve your friends when they pop up suddenly at your house (providing you made it in advance, of course :p)

Cute lil' choc puddings

Rich Chocolate Pudding (by junjs11@myresipi.com) (makes about 1 loyang sederhana besar)
Bahan-bahan:
1/2C serbuk koko
1C gula
1/2C susu tepung
1/2st garam
4 1/4C air
4sb tepung jagung
1/2 st esen vanilla
3sb butter
1 peket serbuk agar-agar (10-11g)
Cara-cara:
  1. Campur semua bahan kecuali butter dan kacau selalu atas api kecil hingga mendidih.
  2. Masukkan butter dan kacau hingga pekat.
  3. Angkat dan masukkan ke dalam loyang yang disukai (I used cute little moulds for jellies).
  4. Note: Untuk pudding ni dan pudding-pudding lain, nak senang keluarkan bila dan beku basahkan dulu acuan sebelum masukkan pudding. InsyaAllah akan mudah keluar.
Note: As usual, I halved the recipe and unfortunately, the pudding turned out rather soft because I didn't have a digital scale and couldn't weigh how much was a 5g agar-agar (it wasn't 4 teaspoon so I guess roughly a 5g of agar-agar is approximately around 5-6teaspoons). The taste was not affected so that was thankful. Maybe next time I'll up the agar-agar a bit. Hmmm..

And just for fun, here's a picture of some steamed crabs my hubby and I concocted a few months back. Don't ask me for the recipe, it's all bedal-jela-labu. Huhu.. But main ingredients was 2 crabs, butter, pureed pear (blended pear that is), oyster mushroom, carrots, brokoli and erm I think a pinch of dried parsely. Yup, that's all I guess. And a pinch of salt. Be forewarned however, try at your own risk~! But the taste was suprisingly nice and sweet. I guess the pear magnified the natural sweetness of the crabs. Yummy...


Steamed crabs

No comments: