Thursday, April 9, 2009

Big eater? Or Chef Taufiq?

I think my kid's either a big eater or he's very interested in cooking.

Hahaha...

People don't believe it when I say Taufiq loves to watch the Asian Food Channel. Switch to other channels and he'll start losing interest in the TV and begins to blubber and merengek for his momma. Huhuhu...
But now he's more into Astro Ceria (thank God I have a normal kid who likes cartoons). He also has this tendency to menganga or open his mouth wide (like a big oOo) when he's really concentrating on the show. I swear, that kid understands what he watches 'cuz everytime a cartoon character makes a joke, he even laughs and squeals with laughter. Even his Abah sometimes looks at him in puzzlement when Taufiq starts chortling by himself. Rupanya khusyuk sangat tengok tv. Huhu...


Last evening as I was lounging in front of the TV with a recipe book in hand, unknown to me dear Taufiq started eyeing the book with mounting interest. The next thing I knew, Taufiq had the book in his hands and, dengan selambernya, started to lay down and tried to open the pages.
At first I thought he was going to eat it (he's always chewing things) but when I saw he was merely interested in looking at the pictures, I let him have the book and helped him to browse the pages.



N/B: Abang ni macam tetau je Nur nak posting ni. Tapi tergendala sebab line punya la slooooow. Potong line :P wekk...

No comments: